Posters Presentation Guideline
Creating posters and presentations (when being notified of the result of the selection process)
- Posters should be in the vertical format and should be no larger than 80 cm x 120 cm (width x height) and published a poster (1 story per sheet). Download template
- The poster template can be downloaded from the paper submission page on this website.
- The poster needs to display by July 26, 2023, from 3:00m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The posters will be display on July 26 and 27,
- Presenters are required to stand with and present their posters during their scheduled session. All posters will be evaluated by a committee. The award winners will be awarded before the closing ceremony of the Academic Conference on July 26,
- Presenters are responsible for the installation and removal of their posters. On 27 July 2023 from 16.00 onwards.